Saturday 10 August 2013

Introduction

I'm Azmie aka azmie@switch_image is the founder of switchimageproject.com, Malaysian base kits illustrator/graphic designer and a huge football fan. These new blog is a my illustrate catalog of the shirts and equipment to the past, present and future of graphic design in the world best football club and national team. Additional I try doing some changes for my illustration work collection at least improved than the previous project.

We are pleased to inform you that all illustrations that related to the fonts/kits are for reference only. I will not be supplying any vector versions of font or images you see on these pages, nor will I supply any other higher resolution image. All the kits are made with Adobe Illustrator. Any requested or sources you can contact me via email at switch_image@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment